PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I – REGION 10
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I – SOCPEN– (CONTRACT OF SERVICE) SG 11 (23,877.00)
CSC Prescribed Qualification Standards:
Education : Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Training/s : None required
Experience : None required
Eligibility : Career Service Professional/Second Level eligibility
Area of Assignment: REGION 10
Preferred Competency based Qualifications
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Social Development and Social
Training/s : 4 hours of relevant training
Experience : At least (1) one year experience related to social and
Eligibility : Civil Service Eligibility (2nd Level)/RA1080/PD907
1. Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office
2. Excellent in written and oral communication
3. Keen attention to details and organize documentation
4. Competent ability in clerical functioning, and responding to phone calls
5. Excellent analytical thinking; and,
6. Willing to work long hours, to go on fieldwork, and to handle the multi-tasks type of work
7. Able to work harmoniously, competently, and effectively even under pressure
For applications please click the link: https://forms.gle/kQrrGgkYSFNaNfdU8
Walk-in applicants and hard copy application letters will not be entertained in observance of the new normal.
The deadline for submission is on July 10, 2021.
Note: This office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disabilities (PWDs), members of Indigenous Communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) for there shall be no discrimination in the selection of employees on accounts of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation.
Request for extension of submission and application with incomplete documents will not be entertained.
MARI-FLOR A. DOLLAGA-LIBANG