Aleph Web Services
!] WE ARE HIRING [!]
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
(Primarily you will know WordPress but if you know Laravel as well it will be a big positive to your application).
We have a great team of 6 full time employees and growing. Primarily we are Australian owned company with long time tenure of all staff. Almost all team have been within the company for over 2 years or more.
The company offers many benefits, such as free lunch every day, bonuses, regular team outings.
We are close team, like family and all work in a great fun, productive and educational environment. We are looking for a real team player, some one who can fit well with our team.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and skills sets. We are looking for real skill and if you have it, we happy to discuss your terms.
It is Monday – Friday office based role from 8am – 4.30pm in Iligan (near Tambo).
Please note BEFORE APPLYING:
1. YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AT LEAST 2 YEARS
2. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO AN EXAM
3. THIS IS OFFICE BASED ROLE NOT ONLINE
4. All initial Job training must be done in the Office for minimum 3 months. After this the option to work remotely will be available.
WordPress / PHP developer duties and responsibilities
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Performing maintenance on websites and upgrading themes, and replacing themes
• Recovering hacked Websites
• Migrating Websites
• Building Websites from Mockups and ensuring
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP / Laravel developer MANDATORY requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a PHP / WordPress developer for at least 3 year(s)
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
• MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Creative and efficient problem solver
• Must be able to document all systems and problems
• Must have good communication and be a team player
• Must have good English writing and reading skills
• English speaking is not completely required but is a big positive if capable
Additional Skills And Knowledge that would be good to have
• Asana Tasks
• Service Desk Ticketing System Experience
• BitBucket / git
• cPanel Knowledge
• DNS Records
• Laravel PHP
To apply for the role please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 228-2211 during week days.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com