1. Assists the Property Manager in the preparation and implementation of operating expense
budget and capital expenditures for short term and long term special projects.
2. Ensures that building rules and regulations, safety and uninterrupted services to the building and its tenants are complied with at its best.
3. Ensure that all permits and licenses related to the operation of the building and its appurtenant equipment are secured and complied on time.
4. Prepares special projects, costing and scheduling of activities during holidays and long
weekends to be accomplished by technical staffing complement.
5. Plans and ensures that value enhancing programs are implemented maximizing existing
resources and related costs at a minimum.
6. Prepares periodic manpower schedule. Ensures no interruption of technical services provided by technical staff. Monitor and schedule overtime only when necessitated.
7. Update equipment history card where all parts replacement, preventive maintenance program, cost analysis are recorded
8. Monitors supplies and spare parts. Ensure proper management of inventory of fast moving items and just in time requirements
9. Conducts regular routing inspection of all building plants and equipment, facilities and
10. Ensures that preventive maintenance program, operation schedules of building machinery are carried out by technicians in line with the energy and facilities efficiency program.
11. Monitors activities and keeps records of preventive maintenance programs conducted by
vendors responsible for the upkeep of elevators, generating sets, cooling system, and other
mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment.
12. Plans and schedules work schedule ensuring that repairs are done on time and with minimal or no interruption to building service and operation.
13. Coordinates and monitors contractors regarding renovation, expansion, equipment installation and rectification.
14. Reviews plans submitted for fit-out/renovation. Ensure that building specifications and
restrictions are complied by tenants and contracttors.
15. Prepares for any scheduled power and water interruption.
16. Monitors and controls activities of other utility service providers such as but not limited to power, water, communications, cable TV, etc.
17. Submits to Property Accountant the summary of service calls/work requisition accomplished for the month for billing purposes, if any.
18. Reviews and provides specific instructions on the attendance of service calls to requesting tenants and unit owners. Ensures that calls are responded within 24 hours