Website RightJobs Philippines, Inc.
Job Summary: The Principal serves as the chief administrator of the community-based kindergarten for children of partners and urban poor communities and the elementary school for tribal communities in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member/ teacher.
- Graduate degree holder (MBA or MA)
- With 5 years of related experience in management and educational setting.
Skills and Abilities:
- Has the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals, as well as the ability to present information to stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Activities covered by expansive policies and objectives, and oversight as to execution and review. High order of analytical, interpretative, and constructive thinking in varied situations covering multiple areas of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total school program.
- Ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial and organizational structure of the school system. Defines the responsibilities and accountability of staff members and develops plans for interpreting the school program to the community.
- Provides mentoring, training, and activities that will facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
- Ensures that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom are developed, and involves the faculty and others in the development of specific curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program. Provides opportunities for staff participation in the school program.
- Evaluates student progress in the instructional program by means that include the maintaining of up-to-date student data. Supervises and appraises the performance of the school staff.
- Represents the school to partners, stakeholders. Represents the management to events, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Manages, directs, and maintains records of the materials, supplies, and equipment that are necessary to carry out the daily school routine. Involves the staff in determining priorities for instructional purposes.
- Organizes oversees and provides support to the various services, supplies, materials, and equipment provided to carry out the school program.
Salary Range: P23,956 (negotiable)
Work Schedule: Mon-Sat (8:00 AM-5:00 PM)
Job Type: Full-time, Regular