- Gather all relevant information related to port operations such as a number of vessel arrivals, productivity, volume, manpower utilization and other information which will be the basis of various reports to be submitted to the management.
- Prepare analytical reports and summaries related to Operations Division as may be required by the management.
- Study and document all internal processes and standard protocols of the Operations Division.
- Recommend steps on how to streamline internal processes of the Operations Division.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, or business administration (or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years experience in a related field.
- Possess advanced MS Excel skills and is knowledgeable in using MS Visio or other analogous software.
- With excellent communication skills and can prepare various written reports in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint Format.
- Has actual exposure in port operations or any port operations-related industries such as shipping operations, forwarding operations, or logistics operations.
- Physically fit to conduct field inspections.