Mocasa BNPL is Urgently Hiring for:
Director of Marketing Communication and Public Relations
– Develop and partner with external public and media relations agencies to develop and execute on Mocasa’s media relations strategy;
– Shape the media narrative about Mocasa by crafting op-eds, statements, press releases, talking points, and speeches for the organization and its senior leadership;
– Serve as one of Mocasa’s spokespeople with media;
– Cultivate personal relationships with media through one-on-one meetings, briefings, and regular phone and email communications to help grow Mocasa’s media presence and brand awareness;
– Effectively field press requests and develop timely rapid reaction statements, press releases and media advisories for all Bethany entities in alignment with Mocasa’s mission, vision and values;
– Monitor and provide counsel on existing, emerging, and potential crisis communications issues to determine business impact, anticipate and project trends, develop strategic and tactical plans to mitigate the risk externally and internally, and optimize opportunities.
– Execute Mocasa’s crisis communication plan by serving as the chief crisis officer, working collaboratively across the organization to protect the organization’s brand and reputation;
– Consistently and quickly gain in-depth knowledge about new and complex policy topics and be able to simply and clearly its impact on Mocasa, its mission, and its services to internal and external audiences;
– Proactively pitch stories to local, state, and national media;
– Maintain a contact database for information related to television, radio, and print reporters;
– Maintain records of all media press clippings, and radio and television appearances.
– Bachelor’s level degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or relevant;
– At least five (5) years of prior experience in public relations or communications;
– Prior experience in public relation agency, a plus;
– Experience in political communications, a plus;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Must be reliable with time sensitive deadlines and tasks;
– Exercise a high level of confidentiality and integrity;
– Work well under pressure and adaptable to change;
– Proven experience working in an evolving environment, while building the appropriate public relations infrastructure
– Possess an ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize tasks in order of importance.
Kindly send your updated resume to [email protected] if you are interested or know someone who might be interested to apply.
#director #marketingcommunication #publicrelations