CAMELEON Association Philippines
CAMELEON Association Philippines is currently looking for ADVOCACY STAFF to join our team in the Advocacy Program.
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field. Any advanced degree, specialized training, or certification in development field is an advantage.
• Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in advocacy work. Experience in public relations or working with the media is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (English and local dialect).
• Responsible for/assists in planning, organizing,coordinating, implementing and monitoring the advocacy program. Participate to the building of coalitions with civil society organizations and government task forces. Promotes children’s rights and prevent child sexual abuse.
• Areas of assignments will be in Iloilo and Negros Occidental.
For interested applicants, send your resume to email@example.com and/or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com